Our grandeur Ratanakosin Suite pays tribute to the original Bangkok, founded by King Rama I at the start of the Chakri Dynasty. Capturing the intricate handicraft of the Royal Thai style and undeniable grandeur of the period, the two-bedroom suite is resplendent with glorious Thai silks, priceless local artifacts and original artwork.
Life lived on a grand stage that is the philosophy that underscores our stunning Rattanakosin Theme Suite. Step into the glorious living room and prepare to be amazed by the unrivalled luxury of the setting. A glittering round chandelier hangs in the middle of the room over a cluster of silk-upholstered armchairs, ottomans and couches. Gilded pillars rise up to meet the artfully moulded ceiling. All of the furnishings, many with intricate inlay and gilt brushwork reflect the glamour of Siam. Nearby, find yourself in an elegant dining area complete with grand mahogany dining table and seating for 10 guests. The adjoining kitchen is equipped to serve lavish meals for you and your guests. The gleaming parquet floors that flow throughout the suite are inlaid with wide bands of deep grey marble, creating artful dividers between different areas of the suite.
Complimentary Le Royal Club Benefits and facilities:
- Access to Le Royal Club Lounge, open from 07:00 to 22:00 daily
- All day tea, coffee and non-alcoholic beverages
- Afternoon tea from 15:00 to 17:00
- Evening cocktails, which includes an open bar with a selection of drinks and hors d'œuvre, from 18:00 to 20:00
- 2 hours use of our meeting or appointment rooms (per one guestroom per stay, subject to availability)
- Personalized check-in at Le Royal Club or Guest Room, personal concierge services attending to all your business, leisure and travel requirements and priority check-out at the Le Royal Club
- Laundry (two pieces per guest, per stay)
- Full International buffet breakfast at The Rain Tree Café
- High Speed Internet (WiFi) for up to 03 (three) devices, available in the room and all public areas.