Our grandeur Ratanakosin Suite pays tribute to the original Bangkok, founded by King Rama I at the start of the Chakri Dynasty. Capturing the intricate handicraft of the Royal Thai style and undeniable grandeur of the period, the two-bedroom suite is resplendent with glorious Thai silks, priceless local artifacts and original artwork.
Life lived on a grand stage that is the philosophy that underscores our stunning Rattanakosin Theme Suite. Step into the glorious living room and prepare to be amazed by the unrivalled luxury of the setting. A glittering round chandelier hangs in the middle of the room over a cluster of silk-upholstered armchairs, ottomans and couches. Gilded pillars rise up to meet the artfully moulded ceiling. All of the furnishings, many with intricate inlay and gilt brushwork reflect the glamour of Siam. Nearby, find yourself in an elegant dining area complete with grand mahogany dining table and seating for 10 guests. The adjoining kitchen is equipped to serve lavish meals for you and your guests. The gleaming parquet floors that flow throughout the suite are inlaid with wide bands of deep grey marble, creating artful dividers between different areas of the suite.
Complimentary Le Royal Club Benefits and facilities:
- Continental breakfast at Le Royal Club Lounge from 06:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- Full International buffet breakfast at The Rain Tree Café from 06:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- 02 complimentary items of regular washing / pressing service per day (non accumulative)
- Evening Cocktails from 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
- Tea, coffee and non-alcoholic beverages from 06:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Afternoon Tea from 03:00 PM - 05:00 PM
- 02 hours usage of meeting room per guestroom per day.
- Unlimited city calls (except mobile phone)
- Premium High Speed Internet access + WiFi