Royal Pimai Suite
A contemporary interpretation of the Khmer Dynasty period and grand Pimai Temple built in north-east Thailand in the 10th century. Sandstone and marble and accents merge with light creating an earthy, relaxed residential environment. 178 square metres with two bedrooms.
The Royal Pimai Theme Suite was inspired by the grand 10th century Pimai Temple, built during the Khmer Dynasty. Sandstone and marble carved in 10th century motifs is used throughout. Traditional dark wood furnishings in the living room as well as the massive carved headboards in each of the bedrooms add an air of drama. The suite’s molding replicates architectural elements from the temple.
Complimentary Le Royal Club Benefits and facilities:
- Continental breakfast at Le Royal Club Lounge from 06:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- Full International buffet breakfast at The Rain Tree Café from 06:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- 02 complimentary items of regular washing / pressing service per day (non accumulative)
- Evening Cocktails from 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
- Tea, coffee and non-alcoholic beverages from 06:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Afternoon Tea from 03:00 PM - 05:00 PM
- 02 hours usage of meeting room per guestroom per day.
- Unlimited city calls (except mobile phone)
- Premium High Speed Internet access + WiFi