Royal Pimai Suite
A contemporary interpretation of the Khmer Dynasty period and grand Pimai Temple built in north-east Thailand in the 10th century. Sandstone and marble and accents merge with light creating an earthy, relaxed residential environment. 178 square metres with two bedrooms.
The Royal Pimai Theme Suite was inspired by the grand 10th century Pimai Temple, built during the Khmer Dynasty. Sandstone and marble carved in 10th century motifs is used throughout. Traditional dark wood furnishings in the living room as well as the massive carved headboards in each of the bedrooms add an air of drama. The suite’s molding replicates architectural elements from the temple.
Complimentary Le Royal Club Benefits and facilities:
- Access to Le Royal Club Lounge, open from 07:00 to 22:00 daily
- All day tea, coffee and non-alcoholic beverages
- Afternoon tea from 15:00 to 17:00
- Evening cocktails, which includes an open bar with a selection of drinks and hors d'œuvre, from 18:00 to 20:00
- 2 hours use of our meeting or appointment rooms (per one guestroom per stay, subject to availability)
- Personalized check-in at Le Royal Club or Guest Room, personal concierge services attending to all your business, leisure and travel requirements and priority check-out at the Le Royal Club
- Laundry (two pieces per guest, per stay)
- Full International buffet breakfast at The Rain Tree Café
- High Speed Internet (WiFi) for up to 03 (three) devices, available in the room and all public areas.