Vimarn Siam Suite
Inspired by the summer residence for King Chulalongkorn (Rama V) in the 19th century, the main building was later taken to Bangkok where it is now famous as the Vimarn Mek Palace. 190 square metres in European in style, with two bedrooms.
The Suite draws on the architectural elements of the summer palace of King Rama V that embraces both 19th century European and oriental décor. The impressive two-bedroom suite features a grand dining table for ten people, sumptuous silks, stunning murals, exquisite carvings and rich wood. The master bedroom embraces luxury with shimmering silk pillows on the king-size Le Méridien bed. A spacious work area is equipped with a state-of-the-art printer, scanner, copier and fax machine.
Complimentary Le Royal Club Benefits and facilities:
- Continental breakfast at Le Royal Club Lounge from 06:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- Full International buffet breakfast at The Rain Tree Café from 06:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- 02 complimentary items of regular washing / pressing service per day (non accumulative)
- Evening Cocktails from 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
- Tea, coffee and non-alcoholic beverages from 06:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Afternoon Tea from 03:00 PM - 05:00 PM
- 02 hours usage of meeting room per guestroom per day.
- Unlimited city calls (except mobile phone)
- Premium High Speed Internet access + WiFi