Vimarn Siam Suite
Inspired by the summer residence for King Chulalongkorn (Rama V) in the 19th century, the main building was later taken to Bangkok where it is now famous as the Vimarn Mek Palace. 190 square metres in European in style, with two bedrooms.
The Suite draws on the architectural elements of the summer palace of King Rama V that embraces both 19th century European and oriental décor. The impressive two-bedroom suite features a grand dining table for ten people, sumptuous silks, stunning murals, exquisite carvings and rich wood. The master bedroom embraces luxury with shimmering silk pillows on the king-size Le Méridien bed. A spacious work area is equipped with a state-of-the-art printer, scanner, copier and fax machine.
Complimentary Le Royal Club Benefits and facilities:
- Access to Le Royal Club Lounge, open from 07:00 to 22:00 daily
- All day tea, coffee and non-alcoholic beverages
- Afternoon tea from 15:00 to 17:00
- Evening cocktails, which includes an open bar with a selection of drinks and hors d'œuvre, from 18:00 to 20:00
- 2 hours use of our meeting or appointment rooms (per one guestroom per stay, subject to availability)
- Personalized check-in at Le Royal Club or Guest Room, personal concierge services attending to all your business, leisure and travel requirements and priority check-out at the Le Royal Club
- Laundry (two pieces per guest, per stay)
- Full International buffet breakfast at The Rain Tree Café
- High Speed Internet (WiFi) for up to 03 (three) devices, available in the room and all public areas.