Our grandeur Ratanakosin Suite pays tribute to the original Bangkok, founded by King Rama I at the start of the Chakri Dynasty. Capturing the intricate handicraft of the Royal Thai style and undeniable grandeur of the period, the two-bedroom suite is resplendent with glorious Thai silks, priceless local artifacts and original artwork.
Complimentary Le Royal Club Benefits and facilities:
- Access to Le Royal Club Lounge, open from 07:00 to 22:00 daily
- All day tea, coffee and non-alcoholic beverages
- Afternoon tea from 15:00 to 17:00
- Evening cocktails, which includes an open bar with a selection of drinks and hors d'œuvre, from 18:00 to 20:00
- 2 hours use of our meeting or appointment rooms (per one guestroom per stay, subject to availability)
- Personalized check-in at Le Royal Club or Guest Room, personal concierge services attending to all your business, leisure and travel requirements and priority check-out at the Le Royal Club
- Laundry (two pieces per guest, per stay)
- Full International buffet breakfast at The Rain Tree Café
- High Speed Internet (WiFi) for up to 03 (three) devices, available in the room and all public areas.