Ruen Thai Suite
Authentic Thai house style with 190 metres of exotic luxury fashioned on the prosperous Old Kingdom’s Ayudhya period. Features include rich wood paneling, local silks and two bedrooms.
The Ruen Thai Theme Suite, beautifully panelled in wood, evokes the interiors of a Thai house from the prosperous Ayudhya period. Silk covers the beds in both bedrooms, frames the wall of windows in every room and adorns multiple couches and armchairs. A dining table for eight made from a lighter shade of wood typical of the period graces the living room. A private kitchen is complete with a hot water dispenser, refrigerator, coffee machine and microwave, plus all the necessary utensils. A private dressing room provides a serene space for you to get ready in the morning.
Complimentary Le Royal Club Benefits and facilities:
- Continental breakfast at Le Royal Club Lounge from 06:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- Full International buffet breakfast at The Rain Tree Café from 06:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- 02 complimentary items of regular washing / pressing service per day (non accumulative)
- Evening Cocktails from 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
- Tea, coffee and non-alcoholic beverages from 06:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Afternoon Tea from 03:00 PM - 05:00 PM
- 02 hours usage of meeting room per guestroom per day.
- Unlimited city calls (except mobile phone)
- Premium High Speed Internet access + WiFi
- Lounge Access
- Family room
- Butler service
- Air Conditioning
- Flat Screen Television
- In-room safe
- Mini bar