Discover your passion for the unexpected, and savour the subtleties of the finest modern French cuisine at The Reflexions. Our sophisticated award-winning restaurant offers an intriguing menu created by Chef Daniel Bucher, a gifted young chef committed to achieving excellence. Intense and satisfying dishes are made using only the best seasonal ingredients, beautifully executed and plated with style and creativity.
Wine lovers will be delighted by the extensive wine list, which includes a range of exceptional boutique wines. The Reflexions also hosts monthly wine tasting events in a relaxed atmosphere with the chance to meet some of the locals.
Wine Spectator Award of Excellence:
- Wine Spectator Award of Excellence 2010
- Wine Spectator Award of Excellence 2011
- Wine Spectator Award of Excellence 2012
Thailand Tatler Best Restaurants:
- Thailand Tatler Best Restaurants 2009
- Thailand Tatler Best Restaurants 2010
- Thailand Tatler Best Restaurants 2011
Thank God It's Friday!
When the palate awakens to fresh delights. Every Friday, unexpected French contemporary culinary discoveries await. Explore a sophisticated 4-course menu of inspired cuisine, take into new territory by a terrific glass of sparkling red or white wine. Discover More
Magic Monday - Save 50%
As a Le Club Plaza member we invite you to join us at The Reflexions, Utage + Smooth Curry for dinner every Monday and discover a 50% saving on the food bill when using your membership card. Discover More
Thursday 06 September 2012
From one of the world´s most prestigious terroirs comes an invitation to experience six Genesis Wines by the De Aguirre family, producers of the best wines in Chile’s Maule Valley. Discover More
- Foie gras terrine with cherry jelly, red wine shallot compote and morello cherry coulis
- Grilled Maine lobster on green carpet, baby garden vegetables, mustard cream bisque emulsion and Serrano ham
- Roasted snow fish with Spanish chorizo, pepper piperade, oriental style artichoke and white wine sauce
Dinner 06:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Closed on Sundays
60 People + 40 people in mezzanine